• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First snuggle with new puppy

Soushiruiuma

We got guinness' new sister this weekend. Guinness was not impressed. He's gotten to a point where he likes playing with her (chasing each other), and likes to help her finish her food (that's what big brothers are for). But when it comes to sleeping it's been 2 days of her desperately wanting to be near him, and him desperately wanting to be nowhere near her (and me realizing that a baby gate is no match for a determined puppy- she's fiesty). But it looks like she's going to win out, she's slowly rolled over to where he's sleeping, and now they're snuggling. He's pretending not to notice.

My camera is downstairs so I can't get a picture.

Too cute!

Sasha ignored Chamberlain for a couple of days too. Now they are best buddies! I love it when they cuddle!

now they're snuggling. He's pretending not to notice.
:badgrin:
Congratulations, its a really exciting time when a new puppy comes home.
Guinness's little nose is probably a bit out of joint! I bet they will be best of friends in no time.
Congratulations! I'd love a little puppy again - but for that to happen something unthinkable would have to happen to one of my two :(

awwwwww...... that is sooooo sweet!

I am sure it will happen again so have that camera handy. I just love the name Guiness by the way.

Congratulation.......how cute.......go and get that camera we want to see the new little monkey:grin:

How funny! Guinness will soon enjoy the snuggles. What a persistent little pup you have there :p

Back