• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally! It's taken six years

MadPip

but we've finally found a food that Maddie not only likes, but will ask for.:wggle:
She's now on Fish4Dogs, and she is so good on this. She's not a dog with much appetite, and will refuse treats as well as walk away from food, so we've always needed to find a food with a higher protein content than normal adult food otherwise she loses too much body condition/ weight. (She has been vet checked for this several times, but it is just her, no health problems).
The only other food we found that was good for her was Orijen, but Pippin put on too much weight with it, and although we reduced it down to almost nothing the weight wasn't shifting and he was constantly looking for food. Fish4Dogs suits them both, their coats are in good condition, they both have loads of energy (I'm having to run lots faster at agility. :rotfl::rotfl:) and they both enjoy eating it.

So a big (y) for Fish4Dogs

That has always looked like a good food! I like their fish skin treats. Haven't been able to find them here for a while though.

Hi I have also been looking into this food, which one of the fish4dogs types did you go for? If you spend more than £300 you get a 30% discount which would be great for me with having to feed an old english, choc lab and two big cav boys!!!

Hi Karlin, we can't always find the fish skin treats, so when I do I stock up! Anyone watching me would think I had 20 dogs at home, the amount I buy each time. :p

Nicola, I just got the finest fish, not the salmon or sardines. Also, if you order the working dog food it's cheaper (less/ no VAT if I remember correctly) and is exactly the same. It's just in a clear plastic bag as opposed to the fancy packaging.
Only having two Cavaliers I don't buy that much, so would never qualify for the 30% discount unfortunately.

The other thing I was impressed with was the delivery - 2 to 3 working days after ordering, even in all the ice and snow.

.....and the free delivery!!! I have my gang on orijen and have a couple of bags of Taste of the Wild to use up from zooplus but after that I am ordering the fish4dogs working. I worked it out and with the 30% discount it is quite cheap for a good quality food and Old English and lab eat sooooo much so it will be quite a savings. I'm always on the look out for cheap yet good quality food and this seems to fit the bill with the big discount. I'm spending a few hundred pounds a month on feeding mine at the minute :shock: They are so worth it though!!

Back