• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco almost 6 months old

Zumie05

Coco will be 6 months old on Feb. 3rd!!! My little lady is growing so much, she is about 9lbs now!

Do any of your Cavs like putting all their toys in a pile? Coco always does this
cocostoys.jpg

Her top line is leveling out, but still a tiny bit high in the rear it looks like

cocostack.jpg

She loves her toys more than food

cocostrut.jpg

The toy says "Its all about ME"

itsallaboutme.jpg

Best buds!

SoloandCoco.jpg

She's beautiful. What is it about soft toys and Cavs. My two love soft toys. I get all mine from Target in the baby section when they are on special $5 each. It's cheaper than the pet shop. I keep them in a big round bowl and they are always getting out what they want. Holly loves to dig them all out. I put a video up a while ago called my Toys on youtube where she's guarding them!

She is little! Chamberlain will be six months on the 10th and he weighs almost 12!

Cute pictures! :jmp:

Chamberlain has a "toy basket" that we put all of his toys in. Every day he goes over and picks out what toy he wants to play with! :paw:

Great pictures! I especially love the one with her and the cat! They look like they ar saying 'I didn't do it!' 'Honest, I didn't!'

Back