• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

which do you reckon is better?

Hi just wondering which do you think is better Yumega Oil or Fish4dogs salmon oil?

I have used the Yumega Oil as a supplement for Holly for the past two years, with what I think are good results, because it was predicted that as she matured she would have numerous skin lesions. She was put on a regime of a special shampoo and conditioner, which we both hated from the word go, so I decided to try the Yumega, with the end result that she is now two years old with only a few scabs on her muzzle.

When she was staying with a friend while she had her first season I forgot to include the bottle of Yumega with her food bag, so my friend tried her on the Salmon Oil she gave to her own Cavalier. The little madam absolutely refused to eat the food with the wrong oil on it and had to go the rest of the three weeks without oil.:( She had lots of scabs when she came home and looked absolutely awful for the first few days while I waited for the Yumega to take effect again.

There is no way I would use anything other than the Yumega.

Does anyone know what the difference is between them ie.what exactly does Yumega oil have in it?

Back