PDA

View Full Version : Fab dog tags on etsy, donation to animal rescue!!

nicola
1st February 2011, 08:40 PM
I have ordered and received the most beautiful dog tags from a Canadian seller on Etsy called FetchAPassion Tags. They are really unique and just stunning. They delivered two tags to me here in UK and postage was under 4!! Whats even better, for every tag they sell, $1 is donated to a no-kill animal rescue!! You can also see them on facebook. Maybe some of you already know of them, but if not, PLEASE go on and have a look...the tags are so gorgeous and unique and I received them within a week. Charlies is a hammered shell shape in copper with little gold angel wings attached :lotsaluv: Henry's are three tags layered on top of each other with different charms attached and different symbols engraved. You can also choose your own charm and symbol to customize it if you want. If you have a spare moment go take a peek and let me know what you think. I have just ordered two more for my old english and choc lab!!

Charlifarley
1st February 2011, 08:49 PM
Very nice......I'd nearly consider ordering some for myself to wear as a necklace :p

nicola
1st February 2011, 09:06 PM
Funny you should say that as somewhere in the listings it does say that they can be made into pendants! Glad you like them.

Nicki
1st February 2011, 09:35 PM
These are really lovely but please don't forget that in order to comply with legal requirements, you need to put YOUR name and address on to the tag. Obviously it is advisable to put on your home and mobile telephone numbers, and possibly your vet's number too.

It is NOT recommended to put your dog's name on the tag.

nicola
1st February 2011, 10:06 PM
I have put my name, address and mobile no on them albeit the writing is quite small but it is legible:)