• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Remembering Mishka today.

mishy

It has been 4 years ago today since Mishka had to be pts. She was 3 weeks short of her 12th birthday and thanks to all the support I got from members on the board there are no tears today just smiles remembering the happiness she brought to all of us.

Gone but never forgotten

That's wonderful that you can remember her with happiness now - she was a fantastic age :D

One thing that is truly wonderful about this form is the amount of support we receive from each other - it's meant a lot to me in the past. :flwr::flwr:

What a treasure, it's very nice that you have all of those memories to fill you with happiness. You both were lucky to have each other.:lotsaluv:

It has been 4 years ago today since Mishka had to be pts. She was 3 weeks short of her 12th birthday and thanks to all the support I got from members on the board there are no tears today just smiles remembering the happiness she brought to all of us.

Gone but never forgotten

She must have been a very special little girl.

It does get easier but you never forget them, its good that you can remember the joy that they brought without the tears.

Glad that today your memories are good ones that make you smile remembering your sweet dog.

Hugs,

Cindy and Claire

Thanks for kind comments

Thanks for all the kind comments. I thought after losing Mishka that I could never have another cavalier and possibly be faced with making a decision like that again but finding this board and getting the support from members has been amazing. Being able to put an album on my page also helped but the best thing was adopting Bubbles from Karlin. She is the light of my life and although the vet puts her age now at 10+ I know when she leaves me I can turn to members for support. Thanks again.

Back