• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's Now Got Lily's Bug

Brian M

Hi

Unfortunately our Pops on Sunday started with loose poops so off to the Vets with her at 2.30 today ,just hope Rosie doesn't get it . Its so hard when one gets something like this to try and stop the others picking it up ,they have separate food bowls and have tried changing their water bowls so each can have a drink then I have picked them up disinfected them and put fresh water in and they even have their own toothbrush ,but this morning I looked over at them and there was Lily washing Poppy's nose .
I can only try .

Hi
Different vet, he examined her ,temps normal but her tummy seems tender so prescribed Salazopyrin En tablets 1/2 twice a day for three days and no tea or breakfast then chicken and rice for a few days.

Poor Poppy, we send her lots of hugs and cuddles, if they need a urine sample, I have some good tips to share...:*nana:

5426091614_a1d4514656.jpg

Hi T

And thanks ,where have you been havent spoke for eons . At tea tonight we put Pops in Rosie's crate and Rosie in Poppy's crate and Daisy stayed in her crate and Lily was free with me in the kitchen ,so when tea was served and Poppy had none she really really howled and cried for her tea awfuly upsetting and I felt really mean.:( And the poor girl has no breakfast tomorrow I am really tight .:( But shes by my side now trying to get even by dropping the most horrible smelly stinky bombs :( yuuuuuuuuuuuuck, but I dont blame her just have to take some very deep breaths .h*lp

Awww,poor baby!
Hope she's 100% in the morning...and back to her fragrant floral self:)
Sins

Hi T

by dropping the most horrible smelly stinky bombs :( yuuuuuuuuuuuuck, but I dont blame her just have to take some very deep breaths .h*lp

I think people should know we have heard about your stinky stories in the past.:p

4910948257_b2341074a8.jpg

Back