PDA

View Full Version : 4 Yr Od Male Blenheim

Brian M
7th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Hi

Just heard that a little Cavalier has been found not too far from where I live and hes in council kennels not too far from were I work ,if anybody is interested in a home for him I am willing to go after him and see if I can get him out .Any thoughts anyone.

http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,30458.0.html

team bella
7th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Brian, he looks lovely and I'm very tempted and I wonder what he's like with other dogs and cats. Where did he came from?? Somebody must be missing him.

GraciesMom
8th February 2011, 12:01 AM
If I were not in USA, I would be there in a jiffy but I bet his family is frantically looking for him somewhere

Brian M
8th February 2011, 08:57 AM
Hi
The Council Kennels are 1/2 mile away from where I work ,will phone at 9.00 am spot on when open .

Brian M
8th February 2011, 09:02 AM
Hi

Reclaimed by his owners yesterday .:)

Paulette
8th February 2011, 09:51 AM
Hi

Reclaimed by his owners yesterday .:)

Great news I bet they were so relieved :luv:

Charlifarley
8th February 2011, 10:15 AM
Thats great news for all concerned. He had an 'owned' look about him. I'm sure his family are relieved to have him back.

GraciesMom
8th February 2011, 06:42 PM
We once had a Cavalier in our town get so scared during fireworks that he escaped from his fenced yard and showed up on a friend's doorstep. His family was soooo happy to get him back. His name is Sir Winston Olbrich and I met him at the doggy daycare. He is such a comical, sunny personality.... so his name does not fit him at all! But his family requires EVERYONE to call him Sir Winston Olbrich... not Winston or Sir, but the FULL name!