• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 Yr Od Male Blenheim

Brian, he looks lovely and I'm very tempted and I wonder what he's like with other dogs and cats. Where did he came from?? Somebody must be missing him.

awwwww.... what a cute little fella!

If I were not in USA, I would be there in a jiffy but I bet his family is frantically looking for him somewhere

Hi
The Council Kennels are 1/2 mile away from where I work ,will phone at 9.00 am spot on when open .

Thats great news for all concerned. He had an 'owned' look about him. I'm sure his family are relieved to have him back.

YAY! Love a happy ending....

We once had a Cavalier in our town get so scared during fireworks that he escaped from his fenced yard and showed up on a friend's doorstep. His family was soooo happy to get him back. His name is Sir Winston Olbrich and I met him at the doggy daycare. He is such a comical, sunny personality.... so his name does not fit him at all! But his family requires EVERYONE to call him Sir Winston Olbrich... not Winston or Sir, but the FULL name!

Back