• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need recipes for home made dog food for Churchill

Karen Rawlins

Hi, this is Churchills mom agian. Just wondered if anyone out there has any recipes for home made dog food. I have cut his IAM's down and giving him more boiled rice and chicken or beef. His stomach is doing better. I think he probably needs veggies as well. Any recipes would be helpful for him. Especially ones that are easy on the stomach. Thanks in advance. This is a great forum, I finally found something else to do at work besides Facebook LOL:confused:

Why am I having so much trouble posting a pic. Am I a dumb a@@ or what????

I just downloaded Flickr and I still can't download my photo what am I doing wrong. I followed the directions but wasn't sure where to past the BB Code

Hi This is how I do it. i know Brian does it slightly differently but this might help.

Once you have selected picture
Click on Actions (drop down Box)
Select: View all sizes
Select: The Size
Right Click on picture
Select: Properties
Highlight: URL
Select: Copy
Select ok
Paste: into the insert image box above....making sure you get rid of the http bit

Hope this helps

Calling Karen!

Did you order the Rupert's Fund recipe book, Karen? And if so, did you ever receive the access email?

Have emailed and PM'd you about this too. Many thanks, Marie-Anne

Back