• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Morning Bliss

Blondiemonster

Waking up and cuddling with my mommy (look at her bedhead!) and then waiting
outside the coffeeshop staring inside, while mommy gets a coffee...
morning.jpg

morningbliss-1.jpg

I love both of them. Especially the one in bed. That is my favorite time with Claire. She is such a snuggle bunny......don't you just love them? Heh, the bedhead is fine.....it's my Claire that has bedhead, LOL! She always has this cute tuff on top of her head that wants to have static and stand up, so dang cute.

i love both of them. Especially the one in bed. That is my favorite time with claire. She is such a snuggle bunny......don't you just love them? Heh, the bedhead is fine.....it's my claire that has bedhead, lol! She always has this cute tuff on top of her head that wants to have static and stand up, so dang cute.

post a picture of her bedhead!! :)

What a pretty girl! I love snuggling with Chamberlain when I first wake up, five minutes of my morning routine is devoted to him! :-D

Riley is my snuggle bug. She always comes up for her morning snuggle before we get out of bed, whereas Oliver just jumps off the bed. The other two sleep in a different room because they would drive me crazy in the bed, bouncing here and there.

Awwwwww!!! Adorable!! My Polly is a morning snuggler too. Every morning when she does get down off the bed, I get down on my knees and she snuggles into me and rests her little head on my lap for pets and kisses. She will also lay on her back, close her eyes and throws her head back wanting me to kiss her neck lol so cute!:lotsaluv:

Blondie you capture the hearts :l*v: of all here, especially I luv the photo of you curled up in bed and the caption is wonderful too :):)

Back