PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte cavalier meet up

anniemac
13th February 2011, 11:28 PM
Today we had a huge turn out. Beautiful outside and there must have been almost 25 cavaliers.

Best part, Ella had so much fun I couldn't keep up with her! Jumping up to play, it was incredible. We stayed for a good bit and she never stopped.

http://184.72.239.143/mu/aefe9023-68e3-8ca5.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/aefe9023-68fc-babc.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Zumie05
14th February 2011, 05:00 AM
Oooh amazing! I bet you both had tons of fun :)

Jasper and Holly
14th February 2011, 07:32 AM
I love the cavalier parties we have twice a year. It's great to see so many Cavs

Chamberlain
15th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Jealous! I wish we had Cavalier get togethers!

How did you find out about it? I don't know how to meet other Cavalier owners in my area!

Jasper and Holly
16th February 2011, 02:55 AM
The breeder we got our Cavs from invited us to a Christmas party at the CKCS of Qld. They hold them twice a year and it's awesome seeing so many Cavs and it's great to meet other Cav owners too. Check your local CKCS club.

anniemac
16th February 2011, 03:26 AM
Jealous! I wish we had Cavalier get togethers!

How did you find out about it? I don't know how to meet other Cavalier owners in my area!

Actually started by someone posting on Craigslist but I found out from the canine cafe that she gave her information. I think ellas 3rd birthday was the first "meet up" or 2. Very informal and we meet usually the 1st Sunday of the month at a dog park.

I think creating a group on Facebook really got people together.

I did get ellas neurologist come to talk and we had a Christmas and a howl-o-ween pawty. However it is no club, no politics just play.

Blondiemonster
16th February 2011, 06:42 AM
Awww!! yipieee!!!! So glad she had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!:pi*no:

Chamberlain
16th February 2011, 12:19 PM
Actually started by someone posting on Craigslist but I found out from the canine cafe that she gave her information. I think ellas 3rd birthday was the first "meet up" or 2. Very informal and we meet usually the 1st Sunday of the month at a dog park.

I think creating a group on Facebook really got people together.

I did get ellas neurologist come to talk and we had a Christmas and a howl-o-ween pawty. However it is no club, no politics just play.

Thanks! I was thinking about posting something on Craigslist...I don't have Facebook so thats a no go! lol :rolleyes: