• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlotte cavalier meet up

anniemac

Today we had a huge turn out. Beautiful outside and there must have been almost 25 cavaliers.

Best part, Ella had so much fun I couldn't keep up with her! Jumping up to play, it was incredible. We stayed for a good bit and she never stopped.

aefe9023-68e3-8ca5.jpg
aefe9023-68fc-babc.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jealous! I wish we had Cavalier get togethers!

How did you find out about it? I don't know how to meet other Cavalier owners in my area!

The breeder we got our Cavs from invited us to a Christmas party at the CKCS of Qld. They hold them twice a year and it's awesome seeing so many Cavs and it's great to meet other Cav owners too. Check your local CKCS club.

Jealous! I wish we had Cavalier get togethers!

How did you find out about it? I don't know how to meet other Cavalier owners in my area!

Actually started by someone posting on Craigslist but I found out from the canine cafe that she gave her information. I think ellas 3rd birthday was the first "meet up" or 2. Very informal and we meet usually the 1st Sunday of the month at a dog park.

I think creating a group on Facebook really got people together.

I did get ellas neurologist come to talk and we had a Christmas and a howl-o-ween pawty. However it is no club, no politics just play.

Actually started by someone posting on Craigslist but I found out from the canine cafe that she gave her information. I think ellas 3rd birthday was the first "meet up" or 2. Very informal and we meet usually the 1st Sunday of the month at a dog park.

I think creating a group on Facebook really got people together.

I did get ellas neurologist come to talk and we had a Christmas and a howl-o-ween pawty. However it is no club, no politics just play.

Thanks! I was thinking about posting something on Craigslist...I don't have Facebook so thats a no go! lol :rolleyes:

Back