• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

karenp

Hi everyone. Would just like to introduce myself as im new to the forum. Have a little cavalier called Lucy..pics on puppy pics page. Never had a cavalier before, our other dog is an Alaskan Malamute, and prior to him we have always had Samoyeds. She is such a lovely sweet natured dog, and a joy to know. We feel very blessed. Hoping to get some good advice on here from the experts. So hi to all:p

Hello Karen, Lucy and the furry family, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of friendly advice and help here, as an extra benefit you can pop into the dog and bone pub and chew the fat :razz:

Look forward to seeing more of you. icon_welcome

Hi Karen icon_welcome I was always a German Shepherd kinda woman then about 3 years ago Willow came into my life - watch out they sucker you in! :lol:

New here too!

Hi Karen! I'm new here too - our ruby Cav, Henry, is 9 months old...he's our first Cav so it's a learning curve! Lots of fantastic advice on here. Looking forward to chatting to you all! Sorry for hijacking the thread Karen!

Hello there to you both Karen and Henry. Welcome to the site! You'll find loads of information here, if you go exploring. Wow Karen, you had malamutes and samoyeds, what beautiful dogs, very different from a fluffy little cavalier! Lookin' forward to seeing you around.icon_welcome

Welcome! I'm fairly new to the forum too! I'm Cindy and I have Claire, a ruby, who just turned one last week!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Back