• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Valentine's Day

Lani

All the dogs got groomed Saturday so we did a little Valentine's day photo shoot ...

Lucky and Sparky
P2125742.jpg

L&S with their buddies Gemma (King Charles) & Razz
threespanielsandarazz.jpg

Hope you and your Cavaliers have a fun Valentine's Day. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to Rupert's Fund, which got off the ground just 1 year ago today and, as we all know, has just been THE most huge success.

Thinking particularly of Nicki and the lovely Rupert, wrapped in loving hearts as they both are
HappyValentinesDay02.jpg
Heartmulticolours.jpg

Thank you Karlin and Nicki for giving Ruperts Fund as a focus which has enable us ALL to help our beautiful Cavaliers.

5445494133_bf2ca650db.jpg

My girls each had a Valentine's card from a bunch of hunky staffies as a fundraiser for a group who try to help them find rescue places and/or forever homes. This must be SUCH a difficult task in the present climate, so I thought it would be nice to give them a little bit of good cheer.

None of them looked very impressed, did they? Guess they were determined to "play it cool". But underneath I'm sure they were quite flattered really!

Valentinesgirlies2011EMAIL.jpg

Then later I discovered this picture in my collection - the perfect heart!

41VanbabesEMAIL.jpg

Back