PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone,

Sydneys Mom
16th February 2011, 11:14 PM
I just registered today even though I've been reading this website for several weeks. I have learned so much about cavaliers from all of you.

My husband and I own one cavalier, or should I say one cavalier owns us :xctly: His name is Sydney and he will be 11 years old in April. He is our first pet and has a typical cavalier personality and we just love him so much.:lotsaluv: He has a Grade 4 murmer and MVD. So far meds are not needed. We have been bringing him to a cardiologist in addition to his regular vet.

I really enjoy this site and all of you are all so kind and knowledable. I'm a little shy about posting on message boards...I'll try to get better with that. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Brian M
17th February 2011, 09:04 AM
Hello

And most welcome to you and hubby and of course Sydney he sounds a smasher so when you can work out how to post photos and we see lots and lots please.:)

susandavis1
17th February 2011, 09:26 AM
Hi and welcome icon_welcome

Sydneys Mom
17th February 2011, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Brian and Susan. And yes, as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will.icon_nwunsure

Desrae
17th February 2011, 09:26 PM
icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk, and don't be shy!
The doggy in your picture doesn't look shy:wink:

Jasper and Holly
18th February 2011, 04:29 AM
Welcome Sydney and family. Look forward to some photos

mishy
18th February 2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the board. Sydney is a great age looking forward to photos of him.

Sydneys Mom
18th February 2011, 03:49 PM
Pictures will be comming...as soon as I figure it out. Any. hints?

Charlifarley
18th February 2011, 04:32 PM
Hello and welcome from me too!
If you follow this link, there are instructions on how to post photos. If you are using flikr, you need to go to the bottom of the page for the up do date details.
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?17567-Posting-pictures
Good luck, and looking forward to seeing some pictures too.

Sydneys Mom
18th February 2011, 05:41 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_QhsAQThGu7U/TV6oP1UM3yI/AAAAAAAAAA8/pmBqB8qdJO8/s288/Photo_061009_002%5B1%5D.jpg

If this works, I post more later on the appropriate thread. Thanks for your help Charlifarley

Brian M
18th February 2011, 07:38 PM
Hi

Just realised we know Sydney's name but not yours ,:oAs Di says open and account with Flickr they have a free allowance then upload your pics there and then we can guide you to cut and paste and download onto forum .If you get stuck just ask and one of us will spot it and answer you .:)

Sydneys Mom
18th February 2011, 07:53 PM
Hi Brian,

I'm Joyce....actually I use Picasa for my photos. I did post one on this thread and a few more on the "Sleeping Beauties" thread.

Everyone here has really made me feel welcome. :p

Brian M
18th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Hello Joyce

Yep found Sydney fast asleep in the Sleeping Beauties thread ,he does look a smasher .:)

mommytoClaire
19th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Welcome Joyce and Sydney! I've not been her a long time either, and lurked a bit before posting too!

Glad to have you!:cool:

Cathy T
27th February 2011, 04:21 AM
Welcome Joyce and Sydney....from a fellow San Diegan :D

edel
27th February 2011, 01:37 PM
icon_welcome Joyce and Sydney, this is a great place to hang out, you're gonna love it.

lindylou
27th February 2011, 02:09 PM
hi and welcome to you and sydney

my rowley at the bridge had a heart mummer at 8 yrs old he was on meds for 2.5 yrs before the meds stoped working and sadley had to pts at 10.5 yrs old. good luck with sydney