• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flip side.. Were we actually the lucky ones?

Super Princess

I was in midst of a google search but it's 11:0 I thought I'd post here asking and then go to bed

I was lucky cause I had my boy. He was lucky cause he had a whole network of family and friends who adored him.

But were we lucky on another scale.
I get all medical conditions are different

Oliver was born with a heart murmer. And obviously lived a fairly health life until November. Sure he had a few issues ( dry eye, deaf, more recently was slowly going blid and skin allergies. None of those dampened his spirit) but he lived a normal active happy life for 9 years. Is that normal for someone born with the murmur?

I read 50% develop it by age 5.

I would think if developed earlier in life he'd how signs of distress earlier. But I guess every dogs issues are individual.

I mighta mentioned somewhere I ponder and ponder till I get answes. I may have a few questions over the next little bit.
(ot: I was trying to piece together missing pieces of my dads heritage puzzle not even deep. But dads grandad. I wound up in Cobh Ireland trying to find clues. Left flowers on a mass grave of a boat he was said to be on..) only to come home to Canada and find that one piece of the puzzle thy led me to a whole different ship hahaha :D)

Back