• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Sleeping beauties

merello

Sorry folks for not getting back with a theme . Had a sudden family bereavement at the weekend and things have been manic - sorry!!

Right, the theme I thought would be nice is "Sleeping beauties" there's nothing more lovely than a snoozing Cav next to you, and I think after food and walks snoozing is a Cavaliers favourite activity.icon_whistling

I've put in a photo of Kaley and Sonny just because I love looking at them!!:) but obviously we won't be entering. I won't put the poll out for a good while ( due to family commitments) but looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous wee snoozy Cavalier pictures which will cheer me up and put a smile on my face.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I had a hard time deciding (since this is what Rose does best, haha), but here it is:

Rose's happy time nap with Daddy:

rose-happiness-2010-1.jpg

I too hope friends are allowed! Here's Helio cuddled up with his very best friend Dobby, our 9 year old American Eskimo/Australian Shepard mix. He just loves snuggling with him!

2077443.png

Coco snoozing in a pile of blankets

cocoblankets.jpg

Solo and Coco...sleeping strange

crashed.jpg

And as a little baby girl, sleeping with her newly found friend, Solo. This one will be my entry

sleepinoncouch.jpg

Last edited:
Piper cuddling with me a couple of days after my surgery.
262.jpg

My sweet sleeping boy
This is my entry
255.jpg

i have sooooooo many to choose from since my boy is the laziest pup i know :rolleyes:

here's my entry:

001-11.jpg

(my mum took it of us all)

xx

This is Dougall having a snooze, he has trained Dotty to be his "personal ultimate sleeping mask" as you can see Dotty is a typical female she can multi task, Dotty can work while she sleeps.:-D

4611747239_e60079f636.jpg

This is turning out to be a fascinating thread with wonderful photos - do keep them coming and well chosen, Merello :snap::snap:

Back