• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Food

Hi all,

Well finally I managed to post some pictures! To be honest I don't spend half as much time on-line since Harvey arrived.

One quick question, Harvey is on junior royal canine and it says only give them 50g per day, so we are dividing this and feeding him 3 times a day. Poor lil mite is scoffing everytime he gets fed. Did everyone stick to this? He's not 12 weeks till next week and even then we can only up it by 5g a day! He is getting treats in between but just wondered did many give a little extra?

Thanks in advance :dogwlk:

That's a lovely picture in your profile!
I have two cavaliers and they are as different as night and day. Our girl Belle is very picky with her food, she's been like that since she was a pup! She would go for a couple of days without eating and ignoring what we put in her bowl (unless it was chicken). Our boy Bob is a pure glutton, he would eat anything and acts like he's starving when the food bowl comes out. So, as long as your cavalier is a good weight and is healthy enough, stick to what you are doing... and an extra treat or two wouldn't hurt. As he gets older, he might need to eat less just in case he puts on too much weight. Hope this helps.

Back