PDA

View Full Version : bellas HTM advanced class routine

renate
17th February 2011, 09:33 PM
saturday bella and i are competing at this year's first competition, in HTM advanced class and Freestyle intermediate.

i have made some changes in our HTM routine 'Lord Franklin', and if we perform without the 2-3 glitches in the video, we stand a very good chance winding up top three.
please :xfngr: for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9zGHfZ6dA

Brian M
17th February 2011, 09:57 PM
Hi Renate

You have won ,that was beautiful .:):):):)

Cavaliers2kiss
17th February 2011, 10:04 PM
I have all the confidence in the world that you will meet your goal at competition with Bella.

Your dogs must really trust you to heel so closely to your feet. I love the way they look up at you as the two of you cover the floor.

Your final pose with Bella is beautiful. I think it is special when the handler honors the small dog by getting down on their level. Such a pretty picture!

Soushiruiuma
18th February 2011, 04:21 AM
How cute! And Bella wags her tail the whole time.

Sabby
19th February 2011, 03:24 PM
It's great to see a dog working and enjoying it so much.

MadPip
20th February 2011, 08:44 AM
Beautiful routine.
How did you do on Saturday?

renate
20th February 2011, 04:09 PM
all dogs in the first 3-4 classes, bella included were very concerned about what probably was a strange smell about the place. in HTM advanced class only one team was approved.

bella sriffende up completely, did not budge from my side, would not do any position where she did not have full view of my face:( halfway through our routine i called it off, and just walked calmly about in the ring with her.

in Freestyle intermediate we did much better. she had probably gotten used to whatever it was by then. it was not our finest hour, but we did good an won the intermediate class. :D

good girl!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/n6dpg7.jpg

Cavaliers2kiss
20th February 2011, 07:52 PM
Way to go Bella!

Mindysmom
20th February 2011, 09:45 PM
I'm always so impressed with your routines. Thanks for sharing.

Jasper and Holly
20th February 2011, 10:04 PM
Wow that was amazing. I loved the way her tail was wagging the whole way through. Go Bella!

SuzRN
21st February 2011, 06:21 AM
Great job. She looks proud.

Zumie05
22nd February 2011, 12:57 AM
Love it. How long did it take to get focus like that, and get a routine like that? Your dogs obviously enjoy this time with you!!

Henry11
23rd February 2011, 09:21 PM
Go Bella! Great work!