• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flash & Blitz

Reptigirl

Just showing off my boys! Took both of these photo's last night.

Flash is about to turn 11 months old! He is really starting to get long, fine & silky fur!
Flash2.jpg

Blitz is improving by leaps and bounds! His fur is quite the opposite of Flash. He has very thick & fluffy fur!
Blitz2.jpg

Blitz.jpg

Wow, Blitz has come a long way from when you first got him. He looks amazing now - like a well-adjusted, loved cavalier should. I was just thinking about your dogs this morning and wondering about how Blitz and Holly were coming along. Thanks for the pictures. And Flash is just too cute - as always. I love his freckled nose.

They look such happy relaxed little dogs.
You should be so proud of them & what you have done for them.

Thanks for all the compliments :) Next I need to get a good photo of Holly as she finally has a noticeable amount of fur!

They are beautiful.

What was wrong with Blitz when you first got him?

Cindy and Claire

Poor Blitz was very emaciated. He weighted 10 lbs and now is just over 14lb! Vet said it still wouldn't hurt him to gain a little more but we are trying to keep him very "fit" at the moment. He had sever dental disease and had 16 teeth removed (he was already missing a few too!). He is also heartworm positive and has begun treatment to weaken the heartworms but will not get the shots to kill the heartworms until June (per the vets recommendations.) He is also going to be seeing the neurologist for what we expect is CM/SM in the coming month. It is a slow and expensive process but he is improving greatly! He is the sweetest guy who just LOVES to cuddle. He is also VERY playful and acts almost "puppy like" at times!

Back