• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New lost and found forum

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've had a few requests for this over time, even though we don't get all that many lost and found listings. But I thought I would set it up as a sub forum to the breed rescue forum as people are never quite sure where it is best to post a lost or found listing. People are welcome to cross post listings or to add them in if they are in the unfortunate position of having lost a cavalier or have found one in their locality.

I've pinned a brief note explaining the way to set up a subject heading to make it easy for people to see whether a dog is lost or found and the critical information that people want at a glance: approximate age, sex, coat color, and location along with whether the dog is lost or found.

I hope the forum might be of help to people... and dogs!

Back