• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mr and Mrs Denis and Diane Sherrington

denzil

Hi we are from aberdeen . We have a 18 month KCC ( Blenheim ) called charlie . I work abroad on a ship and my wife always wanted a KCC , This was a big decision as we both work . But my wife being my wife she takes him to work when i,am away !! And when i come home (after 5 weeks away he is my wee lad then a bit like being divorced and having access to your children ) He just loves both of us ,but shows a remarkable sense of loyalty when i leave as he gets very sad and just seems to know whats going on I,am home on satarday and its great seeing everyone again ,But its a fantastic feeling when comes waddling towards me and spoils me with his love , fantastic dogs !!!!:eek:

Hi there welcome to both of you and Charlie too. If your wife gets lonely or bored when you are away, this is the perfect place for her to immerse herself in all things cavalier!
Hope you will post some photos of Charlie?

Hello and welcome to cavaliertalk.
There's no better companion than a cavalier.
sins

Hi to you and Charlie, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have landed on your two paws with a typical loving soppy Cavalier boy like Charlie icon_welcome

Look forward to seeing lots of pictures :p

icon_welcome to cavaliertalk! Dogs are so loyal, and sweet like that. Thanks for sharing your story...

Back