• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cool Find - Spaniel Bowls!

BrooklynMom

I just wanted to share my cute new find with you guys...I was looking for a "spaniel bowl" online, and just could not find one I liked, or they were all too big (more for Cocker Spaniels)...then...I stumbled on my fav website (American's will know this) called Etsy. For those of you that don't know it, it is a sort of online marketplace for handmade goods from various sellers (thousands of them). Anyway, I took a long shot and searched for "spaniel bowls" and found the cutest bowls that this woman makes! She will design them however you want, custom orders and cute designs...also, she will customise the 'feeding hole' to be as narrow or wide as you need depending on your pup's nose. She also has ready made ones too. Here is her site:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/4pawspottery

I just bought this bowl, but had her customize it with Brooklyn's name:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68380595/pink-stripe-paw-bowl

Anyway, wanted to share because it is fun, and cute :luv:
Also, she is in the US, but she ships all over the world. She is shipping to me in Sydney for $15-20 USD.

Enjoy!

I have bowls on my website, these are really cute, will add them on. Thanks for sharing.

Awww those are so cute! Really good prices too! I love Etsy, I've found some great things on there for my pup. There is a certain seller I really like to who makes adorable buckle collars. I'd get one of those bowls for mine, but she (and the cats) drink out of an automatic waterer and Polly gets fed her raw by hand....icon_blshing LOL

Oh, those are delightful. He might need one. I think he does need one!

Misha had an MRI and ears were clipped. Now that they are growing back out, they are awful in half-length. He is constantly dredging them through the water and then shaking it everywhere. Thank goodness he has a snood for mealtimes!

Awww those are so cute! Really good prices too! I love Etsy, I've found some great things on there for my pup. There is a certain seller I really like to who makes adorable buckle collars. I'd get one of those bowls for mine, but she (and the cats) drink out of an automatic waterer and Polly gets fed her raw by hand....icon_blshing LOL

Can I ask who the seller is that makes the cute buckle collars? I am on the look out for new collars at the moment.

Back