• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molleys sponsored slim

Devilica

Molley is my latest Many Tears foster dog... and came in weighing 21.5kg We need to get her slimmer for her own good and also so we can spay her and get her rehomed. This seemed like a good chance to raise some funds for Many Tears.

Please could you all take a moment to check out the website http://molley.geeksos.co.uk/ and even if you can't donate, please share this with everyone you know, by email, or on facebook... or other sites you are a member of.

Thank you all so much... She is working so hard and will be so much happier at the end of it :)

Oh thats so spooky. My daughter and I were looking on many tears about 30 minutes ago and saw Molleys post. We commented on her weight and said we hoped she got the help she neededicon_blshing

Well done for the sponsor slim.....what a good idea. I'll be donating by cheque so will email the link you gave on how to do this,

Good luck Molley:-D

Oh thats so spooky. My daughter and I were looking on many tears about 30 minutes ago and saw Molleys post. We commented on her weight and said we hoped she got the help she neededicon_blshing

Well done for the sponsor slim.....what a good idea. I'll be donating by cheque so will email the link you gave on how to do this,

Good luck Molley:-D

Thank you :)

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far.... todays total is £147.01. Due to your generosity we have raised the target to £300.

Back