• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peanut butter Help?

Paulette

Just put a little bit prob a teaspoon in Rubys kong toy after reading it was ok, but now Im worried as it was Original SunPat crunchy was this ok? as it was not smooth, am I panicking over nothing or?

Organic Peanut Butter

I bought and recieved the link for Ruperts Recipe Book found on this forum. It suggested that you feed your dog Organic Peanut Butter because the reguar is treated with pesticides. I have been giving my Cavalier Churchill peanut butter for a couple of years. He loves it and it helps his coat and skin not be dry. Good luck. I don't think you have to worry about the chunky peanut butter, except that he may not be able to digest the peanuts well.

We also used low-sodium organic....

and it worked great until Gracie realized that what we used to "hide" her meds. Now she is too crazy about peanut butter. Thinks all will have a bitter aftertaste......sigh! icon_whistling

Back