• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

3cavies

Hi,
I live in the United States (Alabama) and have 3 Cavaliers. Maggie, 3yrs (that's just been diagnosed with SM), Roxie, 2 1/2, and Jackson 2. All three are certified Therapy Dogs and visit patients in hospitals, residents in nursing/retirement facilities, Rehab facilities for children with disabilities, and various school programs. We have 2 adult children. We enjoy spending time with them and our canine babies :)

icon_welcomeWelcome. This is a great place with lots of nice people who have tons of information. Cavaliers are great therapy dogs. Who wouldn't feel better just seeing them. Would love to see pictures. :snap:

Hi

And most welcome to you and Maggie ,Roxie , and Jackson .It is a wonderful deed you and your Cavaliers do ,can we all see some photos please .:)

sSig_welcome4.gif

Hope you like it here.
Sins

Hi and welcome to the forum. You have come to right place for lots of info about cavaliers. Some pics would be nice!

Hope this works. Here are some pictures of the babies during a recent Therapy visit to the hospital:

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

okay, that didnt work so well. I'll try to figure out the photo thing and try again.

Oh my...they are adorable. I feel better and I'm not even sick! What a great thing you and Maggie, Roxie & Jackson are doing. cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

Back