• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hillarious

BrooklynMom

So you have all heard at Brooklyn barking at inanimate objects by now...but this one had me laughing so hard. The only thing she used to bark at on TV was babies (yes I know this is weird, but she loves human ones! and dogs)...well now it looks like she barks at little "cellphone people". Errr. To funny, I wish I had a camera.

Here is the link to the commercial: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x90tz7_mazuma-mobile-advert_shortfilms

This is proof that sometimes puppies want to do our heads in, and sometimes we just can't help but laugh...really hard.

Last edited:
I just laughed out loud at elephants and sword fights. That is so hillarious...at least I am not alone! And to think, I thought something was wrong at first...nope...just cavs being cavs. :fool:

LMAO!! So funny....

Gracie thinks every doorbell on TV is our doorbell and runs immediately to the front door to "greet" whoever it is. Sadly... she is often disappointed. :p

Back