PDA

View Full Version : Best toy I ever bought

BrooklynMom
2nd March 2011, 10:24 AM
I have to share...

http://www.dogtrainingproducts.com.au/interactive-dog-toys/34-iqube-puzzle-toy-.html

Brooklyn plays on her own. With me. With anything! I stuff treats in sometimes to make it more interesting...but she is on hour number 2 right now, I'm just saying cl*p I have to keep refiling the balls every now and then, but she is in heaven.

I take this toy away for like 2 days at a time so she is super excited to see it again when it comes out. This (and some bizarre organic toy) are her favorite! Fun when I leave too...I stuff interesting things inside!

MadPip
5th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks for posting this link.

Out of interest what size do you have?

BrooklynMom
7th March 2011, 12:47 AM
I have the "junior" size and it is plenty big. It is an absolute riot to watch Brookyln play with it. You have to play with them for the first couple of times so they understand they are supposed to get the balls out, and when she got one I would praise and cheer happily so she knew it was the reward! :) Also, I let her see me put the balls in the box too so she knows in they go in, they come out! If you squeek them while you are putting them in, that really gets the tail wagging!! Now she loves to play it on her own, but I still cheer when she gets a ball out :rah:

This brand makes a lot of products like this too...just google them. They are great and it gets the mind really going. It's fun to hide a pig ear, treat or anything inside with the balls too.