• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Ivy.

sins

I'd like you to meet our new arrival Ivy.

She's settling in after a long trip from Devon.
Sins

Aw, she's lovely. I want one!
Congratulations, how is Ivy getting on with your other dogs?
Did you have to travel over to Devon to get her?

Wow, she's gorgeous! I love her name, too. I don't dare show this to my daughter -- she is convinced her life won't be complete without a "velvet" cavalier (her name for tri's)! Congratulations and enjoy life with a puppy!!

She's settling in very well and enjoying her creature comforts:p.
Yes, we had to travel by ferry (Rosslare/pembroke) and drive down to Devon to collect her.I don't enjoy travelling and we had Holly with us as well. We took her over to meet up with her breeders who were delighted to see her after 17 months....she repayed their hospitality by pooping on the living room flooricon_whistling.
I felt terrible taking Ivy from her brothers and sister,they made such a lovely little puppy pile,but she managed the drive and the crossing without a problem.
It's just a huge relief to have her home.
Sins

She's lovely Sinead. So glad this little one is calm and well behaved, a lot different from Holly?

There's only one problem I can see, seriously Sinead, only two pictures so far and I've already seen them on Facebook, get snapping girl!!! :fool:

Back