• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cottage needed

Kate H

A friend is looking for a holiday cottage on the Northumberland coast for herself, husband and 4 Cavaliers. Enclosed garden at back (and preferably a bit at front as well) essential. Any suggestions welcome!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

A friend is looking for a holiday cottage on the Northumberland coast for herself, husband and 4 Cavaliers. Enclosed garden at back (and preferably a bit at front as well) essential. Any suggestions welcome!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

There's a book called 'Dogs Welcome' which comes out every year Kate. I know it is still in circulation because I walked past their stand at Crufts yesterday. They list cottages, caravans and, if I remember rightly, boating holidays too.

Hello Kate

The cottage we have been going to for many years ,and this year and next year is by Lake Bassethwiate in the North Lakes and they take with a bit of persuasion my four Cavaliers and its the same group of companies so worth a ring .
Good Luck

http://www.northumbrian-cottages.info/

Hi Katie,
does it have to be the Northumberland coast? Where we go in the Scottish Borders is easy travelling distance to the coast - we always go for a few days out to Bamburgh castle / Seahouses / Lndisfarne when we go up there. They will take as many dogs as you've got as long as they're well behaved. There are different size cottages and forest walks from the front door. Each cottage has got it's own fenced in garden and the owners Joy and Alan are great people.

www.wauchopecottages.co.uk

Back