• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rotolo

awest15

My Little monsters name is rotolo or Ro-ro for short. He is a Blenheim boy who is now 10 months old. Rotolo has brought my boyfriend and i hours of laughs along with hours of praise from just about everyone who meets him. Rotolo's favorite place to go is the dog park, upon arrival he will begin to bark at me which is his way of telling me i better go find a tennis ball and start playing fetch. When we play fetch i have to stop him periodically because he would rather chase his favorite toy then grab a of drink water, which he is not a good idea in the louisiana heat. It is always a funny site when he starts going around the park collecting as many tennis balls as he can (we believe he has a little bit of a hoarding problem lol). Rotolo has turned out to be one of the greatest dogs i have ever had with a personality bigger than life... But enough about me bragging here are some pictures of the little boy.
attachment.php

The pup loves to help me study... mainly he just likes to walk all over my papers and then lay down on top of them.
attachment.php

This is the pictures the breeder sent me the day before i went to pick him up.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
You're in baton rouge. Are you affiliated with the vet school in any way?

Welcome to the forum. I live in Covington with my 2 cavaliers, so just down the road a ways.

Love the pictures! I have a seven month old Blenheim Cavalier named Chamberlain who is the LOVE of my life! My husband was a little suspicious of a toy breed but now Chamberlain has him wrapped around his little paw! ; )

Back