• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan, Poppy and me.

*Pauline*

Just taking it easy today while we wait for the call from the vet to collect Kipling.

Peek-a-boo. Poppy demonstrates the smother cuddle.

You look pretty relaxed while you're waiting Pauline - not anxious at all. Guess that's what cavaliers are so good at - helping relieve all that tension. What I want to know though is - who took the pictures? Are either of your kids home?

Fabulous photos as always.
You have two very lovable companions to wait with.
Sins

I slept loads today, we all did, not a good month for my M.E.. Kipling is so entertaining, we all missed him.

What cute pictures. I love the smothering ones.

My goodness your son must be VERY tall to take that first photo. I thought perhaps he was on a balcony or something, when he took it!

What cute pictures. I love the smothering ones.

My goodness your son must be VERY tall to take that first photo. I thought perhaps he was on a balcony or something, when he took it!

He's since told me he was standing on the foot stool so that adds an extra few inches!

Back