• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 2nd Birthday Jelly!!

tupup

Jelly Tots is 2 today!:jump::jump: Happy birthday my darling girl,i hope you enjoy every minute of your special day! You really are the most beautiful,cuddly,caring,loyal baby girl/growed up girl in the world,my own little shadow!

We're having a party with a couple of her best doggie friends, skipper & bertie.Lots of presents & lots of lovely baked goods from Sabbys bakery inc birthday cake,thanks again Sabby everything looks splendid!:D

Must dash ive still to blow up more balloons & get the "doggie bags" ready for skipper & bertie to take home!

Many Happy Returns, Jelly - you are obviously being spoiled rotten!

HappyBirthdayspellout.gif

Wow,can't believe that -- seems so recent that she joined you! happy birthday Jelly! :jump:

Hi

Happy Birthday to JELLY TOTS. Have a great day with Rubes and Zeus and don't eat all the cake.:):hppybdy::hppybdy:
:hppybdy:

I just can't believe it is two years since little Jelly Tots was whelped.

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

I hope the party went well and the guests behaved themselves.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY X X X I would love to see some pictures of you one day.
All my love
x x x x:l*v:

Back