• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Duck Face

Zumie05

Some funny pics of Coco and her duck yesterday

duck.jpg

duckpull.jpg

duckkill.jpg

duckprize.jpg

I love it when they either have something in their mouth or are leaning on something and they cheeks all bunch up like in the third picture, Mimi will jump up and put her head between your knees and slightly slide down to do it on purpose but as soon as i get the camera out she get ready and sits all proud like so i never catch it but i will keep trying. Im sure she understands that it is making us laugh so thats why she does it even more.

I love how shiny coco's coat is, you cant see the shine so much on a blen which is kinda sad.

Cute photos. She so reminds me of Holly in those photos. Poor Jasper doesn't get a look in when playing with toys, Holly always takes it of him, whatever he gets or try's to get she's their first and nabbed it!

Back