PDA

View Full Version : Nina'a birthday

Chuck
31st March 2011, 12:11 AM
]Nina turned 8 on March 30. I was told it is so easy to remember 03/30/03 she has only been with me for about 1 wonderful years…but a part of my life for more the 3 years (Cooper’s mom)

Nina had a small bagel pizza with beef stick and some cake for her pawty. They passed up the homemade chocolate ice cream, but not by their choice! I drove Nina and Cooper to the park along the river for a very long walk.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/YWORRYDOG/Nina8pawty.jpg

A nice pawty, but no toys for the birthday girl as she has a basket full of toys, although it is a little lighter as Peewee left us not long ago. http://dennishome.com/PEEWEE.php

Nina has two toys that she will play with, and guard. One is the red and white stuffed bone that she brought with her, and the other is a white (now gray) star I gave to her shortly after she was here. She will only get those two out of the basket usually when Cooper is chasing dots.

She has recently become a love bug, climbing up in my lap when I sit and have coffee. I found her sweet spot rubbing her rear leg…she loves it! I am so happy she came to live with us!

whittakeramy
31st March 2011, 12:25 AM
AAwww Happy Birthday!!!!

The picture is so cute it gave me the giggles xxx

cavviegirl
31st March 2011, 02:50 AM
too cute! happy birthday Nina. the lil yorkie in the back didn't get any treats??

Rj Mac
31st March 2011, 07:14 AM
:hppybdy::D:l*v:

meljoy
31st March 2011, 12:19 PM
:hppybdy:

Love the photo, made me laugh:-D

Jasper and Holly
31st March 2011, 12:41 PM
I love it. I can see you love your dogs:thmbsup: :hppybdy: Nina

Chuck
31st March 2011, 01:26 PM
too cute! happy birthday Nina. the lil yorkie in the back didn't get any treats??

Muffin the yorkie is blind, so I we had to take the picture before giving them to her. Or else she might smash her face in it! :yuk:

Thanks all for looking!

tara
2nd April 2011, 02:47 AM
Happy Birthday, Nina! We've been gone the last few days, so sorry that I missed the big day. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. That picture is just hysterical!!!! Love, love, love her birthday necklace:D.

Sabby
3rd April 2011, 09:47 AM
Happy belated Birthday. The photo is great.

sandi
4th April 2011, 01:56 AM
awww - that is so cute!! Happy belated bday!! :l*v:

mommytoClaire
4th April 2011, 05:24 AM
What a great picture. I don't know how you got the 3 of them to sit so still for the photo!

Happy birhtday to your Nina!