• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nina'a birthday

Chuck

]Nina turned 8 on March 30. I was told it is so easy to remember 03/30/03 she has only been with me for about 1 ½ wonderful years…but a part of my life for more the 3 years (Cooper’s mom)

Nina had a small bagel pizza with beef stick and some cake for her pawty. They passed up the homemade chocolate ice cream, but not by their choice! I drove Nina and Cooper to the park along the river for a very long walk.

Nina8pawty.jpg

A nice pawty, but no toys for the birthday girl as she has a basket full of toys, although it is a little lighter as Peewee left us not long ago. http://dennishome.com/PEEWEE.php

Nina has two toys that she will play with, and guard. One is the red and white stuffed bone that she brought with her, and the other is a white (now gray) star I gave to her shortly after she was here. She will only get those two out of the basket usually when Cooper is chasing dots.

She has recently become a love bug, climbing up in my lap when I sit and have coffee. I found her sweet spot rubbing her rear leg…she loves it! I am so happy she came to live with us!

too cute! happy birthday Nina. the lil yorkie in the back didn't get any treats??

Muffin the yorkie is blind, so I we had to take the picture before giving them to her. Or else she might smash her face in it! :yuk:

Thanks all for looking!

Happy Birthday, Nina! We've been gone the last few days, so sorry that I missed the big day. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. That picture is just hysterical!!!! Love, love, love her birthday necklace:D.

What a great picture. I don't know how you got the 3 of them to sit so still for the photo!

Happy birhtday to your Nina!

Back