• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Kipling.

*Pauline*

A couple of pics of my sweet Powder Puff pup, Kipling.

5580532598_c956fdb1e2.jpg

5580532482_230444d87f.jpg

They get on just great thanks, especially Poppy who he plays fights with him and charges round the garden. Poppy has encouraged Dylan and Kipling to eat grass and compost so the pots are moving to the front garden tomorrow!

Kipling is very thin but in the 10 days after his neuter, he put on 20grams. He is 5.40kilo now but you can feel his whole spine and pelvis. We'll get there in the end. :)

His favourite thing is digging up the garden to find stones then throwing them. When they land, about a foot away from him, he jumps about like he has no clue where it came from! His second favourite thing is to lick your hands and feet! He's very playful and funny and very much like a soft teddy.

Kipling still won't climb upstairs apart from the steps to the back garden. I have to carry him up to my bedroom. The same reaction in the morning when I open my bedroom door, the other two dash out, Kipling runs with them but he's two steps onto the landing when he realises he doesn't like it and runs back into my room! We are working on it though and he is happy to sit on step #3 of the stairs now!:rolleyes:

Hello Pauline

Kipling looks a beautiful boy ,but hes only 5.4 k so what should his ideal weight be and whats he like size wise to Dylan and Poppy .I bet your always on the go now and entertained with the three of them .

Bestest Wishes

bri :smile:

Kipling is about the same hight and length as the other two but a slimmer frame. I never know what weight I am aiming for Brian, I judge by feeling how much meat they have on their bones! I only weigh to double check progress. Poppy is fed the most and she is a perfect weight. Dylan is about 30g more than I'd like so I have very slightly reduced his kibble. Kipling is fed the same amount as Dylan. I'd weigh the food for you now Brian only the dogs would go nuts if I didn't give it to them!

It's more the other way round, they entertain me :D

Back