• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Molly2011

Hello!
My name is Lise I am 37 years old live in Norway. I am very proud owner of five beautiful cavaliers. Lotta ( b/T) who is 3,5 years old. She got her first litter in august. 7 puppies 6 girls and 1 boy. We decided to keep her only ruby girl. Her name is Alma she is 7,5 months now. My blenheim girl is 4 years old her name is Tilla. In january I was in Berlin to bring a tricolor puppy home. Her name is Molly she come from My exotic world.
Queenie is also a ruby who is 2,5 years old. I love my cavaliers very much they live in our house together with us. All five of them is a little bit spoiled.

Hi Molly–welcome to the board. :)

I know this is your first post and you may not have had a chance to read the Getting Started section, which notes the very few topics that are not allowed on the board. If you read through that, you will see that we don't allow discussions of home breeding and litters here, and that it isn't really a site for breeders (there are many other sites where breeders meet and discuss breeding topics which are more suitable). Cavalier talk is strongly health focused and supportive of the existing health protocols for breeding –meaning among other things that all breeding dogs have been cardiologist tested and MRId for syringomyelia, as well as being eye tested and hip scored.

You are more than welcome to join us in discussions of Cavaliers generally. :)

Hi Lise, I'm Cindy and I have Claire a Ruby, and the love of my life.

Looking forward to hearing more about your gang. Lots of great areas to talk about your Cavaliers and the great fun they are.

Back