• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Ebonys recovery

Sabby

Took Ebony for a check up on Monday and the surgeon was very pleased with her. The knee has stayed in place and all is healing nicely. We are starting physio on Saturday and then hydro.
I can’t believe how quick she has gotten over this operation. Before the operation I was so worried in how much pain she would be in afterwards. I have to watch her like a hawk now. Give her a chance she would run around with the other two. I sleep downstairs on the sofa bed and I keep her in a big cage at night so she can’t jump onto the sofa. During the day she is in a play pen.
The only thing is her fur is a mess she was shaven when she went to the cardiologist and got two bold patches on her chest, and she has a bold leg. Funny thing is they left the feathers on the bottom of the foot.

Thank you again for thinking of Ebony.
005.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]
002.jpg

Hi

Well done Sabby for being the perfect nurse and of course little Ebony for being a wonderful patient for her Mum .:)

So pleased to hear this good news, Sabby - it's amazing how quickly they recover, isn't it? I'm always surprised how soon they get over spaying. You are obviously a very good nurse.

I think Ebony's leg looks rather cute - bit like a poodle lion cut! Perhaps you should do her other leg the same so it looks intentional!!!!!!!!!
Pinkpoodle.jpg

Awww, I think she looks half cavalier/half chinese crested:p
I'm so pleased that her recovery is going well.
Sins

Well done Sabby, you have done a great job with her and I am so pleased she is doing well. It must be such a relief for you.

Ebony will soon be up and around :lol:

5594431749_a55ddba9a8.jpg

That is great to hear...it sounds like she has a wonderful nurse on her hands!

I happend to think her leg shaven is pretty cute because it looks like she is wearing Uggs :fool: I had a roommate once who had the furriest cat you have ever seen, and they had to shave her all off because of matting fur, but they left her little "booties" on as well and it was so cute (probably not for the cat, but it was for us!).

I am always amazed by how fast animals forget, recover and move on. What amazing creatures.

My first thought was it looks like a Lowchen's leg.

Well done Sabby. So pleased that things are improving for your brave girl.

Great news that she is doing so well - you are doing a good job of nursing her :)

I always think that on the Blenheims the wee legs look like chicken legs when they are shaved - however there are chickens with black skin too :)

Love the cartoon Tania!!

Back