PDA

View Full Version : Want me to specialize sea shell releasing in ocean this weekend

anniemac
6th April 2011, 03:21 PM
I am going to charleston sc and to be environmentally safe, I came up with idea to have a sea shell for every cavalier lost, fighting, needing prayers to be thrown into the ocean. I have to get shells but already started to write on some fake stones.

Any name added on her prayer list is included but please add if you want a special prayer for your loved one or a friend:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Blondiemonster
6th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Please add blondie aka the monster! X

anniemac
6th April 2011, 03:47 PM
Emailed you photo

Already got (driving so sorry if I did not remember)

Blondie
Molly
Dougall
Rupert
Teddy
Grumpy old william
Jack
Flash
Blitz
Riley
Lola
Charlie
Leo

I know I'm missing someone big...

Sydneys Mom
6th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Anniemac what a wonderful thing to do. Please add Sydney to your prayers. He has. MVD CHF and PAH. Thank you.

Love my Cavaliers
6th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Oh, thank you for already including Riley. A big hug to you for doing this:hug:

Charlifarley
6th April 2011, 07:15 PM
He's not big, :p but could you include Bosco too please?
thanks it's a lovely idea.

anniemac
6th April 2011, 08:15 PM
He's not big, :p but could you include Bosco too please?
thanks it's a lovely idea.

I knew I forgot some! How could I forget bosco's cute face :)

Zumie05
6th April 2011, 09:17 PM
As of so far, Coco does not have SM or MVD...but I am currently waiting anxiously at home while her ultrasound is taking place. Please add her to your prayers, for good news regarding her liver.

Reptigirl
6th April 2011, 09:46 PM
:thnku: for adding my two boys :hug:

Spangly
6th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Anne could I ask you to include my Spangle to your list please, she has Sm.
Thank you so much:thnku:

merello
6th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Ann, could you include Sonny who I lost to MVD last year. Thanks!!

3cavies
6th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Anne,
Could you please add Maggie? What a lovely thing to do. Thank you !

anniemac
6th April 2011, 11:29 PM
Keep them coming! Going to beach this weekend. We all need to swim in the ocean!

Margaret C
7th April 2011, 01:54 AM
Lovely idea.

Thank you for thinking of Grumpy Old William.

Could you add Monty and Matthew, and perhaps you would also add Tyson, who died of MVD and donated to the Tissue Collection Scheme, even though he was a Japanese Chin?

anniemac
7th April 2011, 02:00 AM
As of so far, Coco does not have SM or MVD...but I am currently waiting anxiously at home while her ultrasound is taking place. Please add her to your prayers, for good news regarding her liver.

Ellas sending cavalier kisses and I'm sending prayers

Jasper and Holly
7th April 2011, 02:04 AM
What a lovely thing to do. Could please add Sam we lost him to MVD 2 years ago. Thank you.

mommytoClaire
7th April 2011, 03:33 AM
Awww, what a lovely thing you are doing Anne!

Hugs,

Cindy and Claire

lovecavaliers
7th April 2011, 04:04 AM
What a wonderful thing you are doing. Jack is on your prayer list. Thank you for including him. :D
hugs to both you and Ella

Ddavis
7th April 2011, 08:26 AM
Anne,

Please add Megan (SM & PSOM), Pippin (recurring inner ear blockage & inflamed tonsils), Tyla (MVD), Caleb (passed with MVD), Tandy (passed with MVD), Winston (passed in accident) and if you could also please add Todd (Steves 2 year old who passed away during an op just over a year ago).

Thanks, this is just such a great heart warming idea.

Enjoy your trip!

jasperpaw
7th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Hi Anne, could you please add Jasper who has MVD. Thank you - this is a wonderful idea.

Nicki
7th April 2011, 02:54 PM
This is such a lovely thing to do, thank you so much for including my precious boys especially as it is Teddy's 1 yr anniversary tomorrow.

Please could you also include Fufu as it's her anniversary next week :(

Two other "big" doggies whom I think might like to be included are Tania's Molly and Dougall :l*v:

also I'm sure she wouldn't mind me asking, my special "niece" Megan [Marie-Anne's - Wagtails] and her precious companion Victoria :D

Thank you again, what a wonderful way to remember those no longer with us, and to send special wishes for those in need

anniemac
8th April 2011, 07:02 PM
So I'm going to the ocean this weekend (much needed) will take pictures and also add some for my two legged friends (nicki and tania) who have also had a tough year.

Sydneys Mom
8th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Enjoy your trip. Thank you for doing this in memory of "all our kids" both 4 legged and 2 legged. Don't forget to put your name on one. You deserve it...you are very special!
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

anniemac
15th April 2011, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry I did not get to do this last weekend because we had a trip to animal hospital which has been worrying me but I am going back next weekend for Easter. I promise everyone means a lot and I think we should always remember and pray for those who need it or have lost.

Kathleen
16th April 2011, 06:54 AM
Please can you add Jade to your list. Thanks x

anniemac
16th April 2011, 06:14 PM
Of course I will add jade. My nephews had been collecting sand dollars. I am glad I will still be going and get to include jade