• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

About me and my Cavalier

Lilysmama

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have a female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Her name is Lily and she is 1 year and 10 months old. Another words, almost 2. I had read about Cavaliers a lot before I decided to get one and I have to say it's the best thing I ever did. What a great breed of dog. She is the most loving, affectionate, well-behaved dog. She was so easy to train and very smart. She rules the roost and is my baby. Lily sleeps in bed with me each night and always likes to be close to her mommy. Every morning when I wake up, she walks up to me and just licks my face and cuddles with me for about 10 minutes while we lay in bed and I rub her belly. There's nothing like owning a Cavalier. I adore her and could never imagine not having her around. She's a true Gem.

I am a single, 40 year old female, who works full-time and I attend school online in the evenings from home. I'm studying to be a court reporter. I lead a rather busy life, but I always find the time to be with my baby girl, Lily.

Hello

Its nice to hear from you and your Lily so wellcome to both and I look forward to seeing some photos when you get chance in your busy life.:)

Hi Jennifer! Lets hear some more about life with Lily...maybe some photos also!

Welcome! My name is Katie and I own a 8 month old Cavalier named Chamberlain is my "speical boy" lol He brings me so much joy & love! :l*v:

Hi Jennifer,
I'm Joyce. I am proudly owned by an 11 yr. old cav named Sydney. He has me just where he wants me, wrapped around his paw! :p Looking forward to some pictures.

Hi Jennifer, and icon_welcome to the wonderful world of Cavs! You are right they are the best dogs ever. I have two Cavs Jasper who is 18 months old and he's a Blenheim and Holly she is 17 months old and a Ruby. Look forward to seeing photos of Lily soon.

Welcome to Cavalier Talk. I'm Cindy and I have Claire a 14 month old Ruby, who also is a well loved puppy who rules our roost too!

Back