• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does anyone have a Mason Pearson brush for their Cav?

BrooklynMom

I want to buy a Manson Pearson brush for my little one (because her hair is SO fine and no brush on the market does anything and I have heard great things about Mason Pearson...so I am now hopelessly willing to invest!), but I am not sure which one to buy.

If any of you use one, can you tell me which one? I know that I will be getting the pure bristle...but there are all sorts of sizes and regular bristle vs. extra bristle.

Plus, she is still having such sensitive skin issues that I want something really gentle.

Thanks! :eek:

Hi

Yes I have one at home and use it most nights I will phone Dawn shortly and ask her to go have a look and post later .

Bestest Wishes

Bri:)

Hi

Just checked ,mine is described as a Mason Pearson Pure Bristle ,pocket size its probably about 180 mm long.

Hi

Just checked ,mine is described as a Mason Pearson Pure Bristle ,pocket size its probably about 180 mm long.

Mine sounds exactly the same. I have had it for about 7 years and would never go to show or groom a dog without it.

When grooming after a bath I initially use one of those cylindrical shaped brushes with the various rows of bristles. Synthetic stuff made for humans, but widely available, cheap to replace if you loose one and great to use while blow drying the feathering.

Thanks everyone! And thanks for the Australian website deb! I am actually American and moved here with my husband (who is Australian) to too long ago, so I am still learning where to buy everything, ha. So that is really helpful...going to buy one today, yippy!

P.S. I love how now Brooklyn is the one who get's the nice things shopping instead of me!

Back