• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest news from dog advisory council

Bet

THE HEAD-LINES IN THIS WEEK'S DOG WORLD are,

ADVISORY COUNCIL FORGING AHEAD.

This must be such Good News to all of us who love the Cavalier Breed.

If I could give a few of the details from this Article.

The Council has announced that they are working on the Key Issues to be Tackled

There was agreement at their last meeting that there will be a System Devised which will address Health Matters ,How to Address them,about Breed Clubs Helping ,and how Vets should Report a Problem and to Whom

The Council has said the Welfare Problems should be Paramount ,that it is Not Acceptible to BREED DOGS who will then Suffer

Part of the ADVISORY COUNCIL'S Role should be to encourage Recognition amongst Breeders ,that they are Breeding Pets, NOT BREEDING FOR SHOWING.

Also it was said in the Article,that Guidance be developed to the Public on how to Buy A Dog,that a Dog has to be Fit and Healthy and suitable for the Environment in which to livr

The Council is Developing a Minimum Specification for a Breeder Assurance Scheme , similae in type to the KC's ABS

DATA is to be collected so that a sound EPIDEMIOLOGICAL DATA-BASE can be Developed,this will be Analysed to Produce a List of the TOP WELFARE ISSUES AND BREED PRIORITIES .

I think we all know that the TOP PRIORITIES for our Cavaliers ,their SM and MVD Health Problems, must be High on the Council's List.

Bet

Hello Bet

Thank you for the advice ,maybe a bit of light at last .

LATEST NEWS FROM DOG ADVISORY COUNCIL

OH BRIAN,

I do hope so , that some-body with a bit of Sense and Care about our Cavaliers the Advisory Council will now be able to help the Breed to Survive.

Bet

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news, at last it sounds like they are taking things seriously (y)

Bet, please can I remind you what Karlin recently posted:

I will place you on moderation if you choose to make personal and derogatory comments about either individuals or groups that are simply ad hominem attacks. Deal with the issues only please.

Back