• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sponsored Walk for Rupert's Fund

Kate H

On Sunday, 15 May there will be a Charity Walkathon in the War Memorial Park in Coventry. A circuit of the park is 1.75 miles, and I am intending to do the walk with my two Cavaliers Oliver and Aled, to raise money for Rupert's Fund, which funds MRI scans for older Cavaliers who have not been diagnosed with SM. The results of these scans are providing valuable and exciting information for the researchers working on the genetic basis of SM. I would love other Cavaliers and their owners to join me on the walk, so that we can enter a team. The entry fee is £5 per person (which covers costs and a donation to the organisers' chosen charity, the British Heart Foundation); everything we raise in sponsorship will go to Rupert's Fund. If you would like to join us on the walk, please email me with your name and address and put the £5 entry fee into my PayPal account ([email protected]) and I will add your name to the entry form and send you a sponsorship form; if you need more information, email me or phone me on 024 7659 3694. If you aren't able to walk but would like to support Rupert's Fund in this way, I hope you will sponsor the walkers.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

That's a fantastic idea! I would like to sponsor you, so all I do is put a fiver in your Paypal account?

Thanks, Desrae. The £5 is the entry fee that everyone who does the walk has to pay to the organisers (Coventry Rotary and Lions) - sponsorship (into my PayPal account) can be as little or as much as you like! :lol:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Just a little
Bump.gif
for Kate's walk tomorrow.

If anyone else can sponsor her, plese send a contribution to her Paypal account which is [email protected]

Good luck, Kate, Oliver and Aled

Birddog.gif
Birddog.gif

Back