• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from California

Pacific

Hello,
I'm very excited to be joining such a wonderful and informative message board!

My husband and I got a Ruby Cavalier two years ago from a rescue. Sadly this little guy was rescued from a backyard breeder, and was neglected and very ill. We decided to rescue him because we could provide the medications he needed for his inflammatory bowel disease. We understand that he will likely have significant health problems in the future, and want to give him the best life possible, since it isn't his fault he came from an unreasonable breeder. When we got him, he didn't wag his tail, and was very fearful, he's come around and now acts so much like a true cavalier. He is truly a blessing!

After extensive research into the breed, we were able to find a breeder that carefully scans her Cavaliers for health issues (eyes, heart, etc) and we went to check out how her pups were living and cared for. We felt comfortable that Maggie was bred by someone that is very concerned about the health of her dogs, and are very excited to have this beautiful girl!

Anyway, this is a great forum, and I look forward to "meeting" all of you!

Hi Ali, and welcome to Cavalier Talk. Oh, two babies! I'd love another Cavalier, but hubby says we're at our limit of animals (Claire a Cav, Nash a Cocker and a cat). Our oldest, Nash has diabetes, and glaucoma, and requires a lot of work, so I can see hubby's point.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and of course, we love pictures.

Cindy and Claire

icon_welcome

Thats great you adopted a little chap with a poor future who now has a wonderful life. Welldonecl*p
Look forward to pics of your two cavvies

Hi

And wellcome ,I think our a Star helping little Ruby and knowing what may lie ahead
for you all but I do hope that Ruby with our assistance doe now have a happy health
future with you all and with Maggie to keep her compan.

Best Wishes

Brian and
Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily. :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Just figuring out how to post pictures, finally got the avatar figured out!

Welcome Pacific! We are California Cavaliers too! Looking forward to learning more about you and your beautiful dogs.
J.

Welcome....So. Calif. here also. This is a great site with lots of beautiful people and cavaliers. I have an 11 yr. old named Sydney cavtiny

Back