• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

At the beach (salt in eye)

anniemac

We are enjoying the time at the beach. Got here this morning and ella ran straight for the ocean. So much for keeping her clean. Last night, at dads, I had to pull sand spurs from her coat. Now at moms, she is running to the ocean.

Its good to see her enjoying herself but I worry about her eye. Sand could not be good but also would salt water help our hurt it? I have eye solution to flush it and of course her eye drops. Anything else would someone suggest? Keep her off the beach?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hi Annie

Glad to hear you two are having fun ,make sure Ella doesnt get sand in our bed.:)

I would be very wary with her eye issues anyway - I'd keep her out of the sea at the very least and avoid the beach totally if it is windy.

We always bathe our dogs' eyes when we get back from the beach - just with warm water, squeeze a sponge full of water above it so that it floods the eye. Then dry the area carefully.

Enjoy your time anyway ;)

Oh Anne, little Ella is having the time of her life! I know it's work for you, but it's just wonderful to hear that she is enjoying herself. :lotsaluv:

Have a great time with your folks!

Hugs,

Cindy and Claire

Back