• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi folks

Alli

Hi

I got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Alli) 2 weeks ago, she is 11 weeks old.

This is the first puppy/dog I have ever had.

Any help or advive would be very much appreciated.

Alan.

Hi Alli's parent! Have you had a chance to check out the site? There are some great forums here that will help you with bringing up Alli.

And of course, we love pictures, so, post when you can. I'm Cindy and I have Claire a Ruby. I've only been here a few months, so I'm somewhat new too.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindy and Claire

Welcome Alan and Ali,
You are at the right place! You will find heaps of info here. Look forward to seeing photos of Ali soon.

Thank you.

I have just added a few wee photos to the Puppy Gallery section of this site.

Last edited:
hey my mimi was my first puppy / dog too and i am so glad i picked a cav, a few friends got puppies at the same time (none are cavs) and all i hear is their shoes have been eaten, or they cant toilet train them, or they are to much to handle and they wont do as they are told. I know i made the right choice even if everyone says i got the runt of the litter, she is my little runt and an amazing one at that lol

Back