PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for maggie

anniemac
26th April 2011, 01:27 PM
I put this under general but we could all use prayers when our cavaliers are having surgery. Keeping paws crossed for maggie having decompression surgery today.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GraciesMom
26th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Hoping the surgery is very successful in giving her relief.

Furrfoot
26th April 2011, 06:18 PM
Saying a prayer for them right now...

Love my Cavaliers
26th April 2011, 06:56 PM
I know how long of a day it is waiting to hear. The rest of the world doesn't exist for you. Prayers for Maggie and best wishes for a successful surgery. I know Jackson and Roxie are probably wondering where she is today also.

meljoy
26th April 2011, 07:43 PM
Fingers crossed all goes well.

Prayers for all concerned:xfngr:

Desrae
26th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Paws and toes crossed for Maggie. We'll say a prayer and light a little candle to think of her tonight.:lotsaluv:

Jasper and Holly
26th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Fingers crossed hope all goes well for Maggie.

Sabby
28th April 2011, 09:48 AM
How is Maggie?

3cavies
29th April 2011, 08:37 PM
I just saw this and I'm sitting here in tears. Just a little overwhelmed at the concern and compassion shown by so many of you that don't know us at all. But we have a great bond and can also share in the joys and sorrows of these babies that we love so much. Maggie is home and doing very well and I know that was helped along by the many prayers of our new friends. Thank you !

BrooklynMom
30th April 2011, 09:10 AM
So glad she is home and doing well. Keep us updated on her recovery! Hugs to Maggie!!

GraciesMom
30th April 2011, 12:34 PM
I just saw this and I'm sitting here in tears. Just a little overwhelmed at the concern and compassion shown by so many of you that don't know us at all. But we have a great bond and can also share in the joys and sorrows of these babies that we love so much. Maggie is home and doing very well and I know that was helped along by the many prayers of our new friends. Thank you !

That is what friends do... we are here when you need us. Now Anniemac and Ella need us very much. I think I must have prayed all night long for them. Hardly slept.

3cavies
30th April 2011, 01:44 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've thought about them so much. Although I've not met them personally, Anne has been a huge help to me through my situation with Maggie and I know she's been with so many others as well. It's obvious what a special person Anne is and what a sweetheart Ella is. Hoping and praying the best for them both.

LoneStar Hoopy
30th April 2011, 04:31 PM
Glad everything went well for your baby, keeping you in my prayers, x

Sabby
30th April 2011, 11:32 PM
So glad Maggie is home and doing well. You are both in my thoughts.