• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Winston and Clemmie

jamesself

Hello

We have been long time readers of this site but not said much. Winston is a 2.5 year old male tri-color and Clemmie is a 1.5 year old female Ruby. They are best buddies, to the point of being inseparable. Winston is the calm cool type and Clemmie, well Clemmie is just a mess. She runs around the house and steals towels and underwear. She thinks if she runs really fast with her prize, nobody will know she has it. She doesn't realize she sounds like a herd of elephants running through the house. If that doesn't give her away, then Winston comes in the room and stares at you with big eyes, looking back and forth from you to where Clemmie is gnawing on her prize. Tattletale! She also feels she needs to go over Winston a remove any debris he might have accumulated from his walk. They are greatcompanions and good for a few laughs everyday.

WandC2.jpg

Last edited:
What cuties! Welcome to the board (well, in a posting sense!).

Your little Clemmie sounds just like my little Brooklyn...so loving and a bit sneaky ;) I always love how she does the heard of elephant run too, what a dead giveaway! Ha.

They are lovely! I love your Clemmie story (sounds a bit like my Claire, except she doesn't steal things, just always has a bone or toy in her mouth and runs like the devil).

Thanks for finally joining in!

They are lovely! I love your Clemmie story (sounds a bit like my Claire, except she doesn't steal things, just always has a bone or toy in her mouth and runs like the devil).

Thanks for finally joining in!

Claire sounds just like my Holly!
Winston and Clemmie look so cute.

Back